1, ground wire connected to the wrong power supply. There are four cores in the cable of the submersible pump. Be careful not to connect the ground wire as a power cord.
2, submersible pump mechanical seal damage and leakage. Often use megger to check the submersible pump insulation resistance, the occurrence of insulation resistance is reduced in time to take maintenance measures, it will not happen to burn the motor.
3, after the cable broken water. Always check the insulation resistance of the submersible pump.
4, impeller stuck. When the impeller is locked, the current increases over the rated value for a long time, and the stator windings of the submersible pump will burn out soon.
5, stator windings at both ends of the shell, winding to ground breakdown. 6, submersible pump "open", "stop" too often.
7, submersible pump dehydration running time is too long. Submersible pump dehydration running time can only be about 1 minute time, a long time, the pump due to poor heat and temperature rise.
8, lack of work. In the absence of work, the submersible pump is generally in the braking state, the current is much larger than the rated value, when the submersible pump winding temperature increases, a long time, will burn the stator windings.
The main reason for the normal operation of the submersible pump:
Under normal circumstances, the main factors affecting the normal operation of submersible pumps are as follows.
(1) leakage problems. Submersible pump is characterized by one pump, and not into the water together, so the leakage problem is one of the important factors affecting the normal operation of submersible pumps.
(2) stalled. Submersible pump stall, the stator winding will produce 5 to 7 times the normal full load current stall current, such as no protection measures, submersible pump burned quickly. There are many reasons for the stalling of the submersible pump, such as impeller jamming, mechanical seal debris card shaft, dirt winding and so on.
(3) The power supply voltage is too low or the frequency is too low.
(4) wear and rust. Wear will greatly reduce the pump performance, flow, head and efficiency are reduced, the impeller and pump cover rust will also cause stall. Submerged pump parts of the corrosion will not only affect the performance of the pump, but also shorten the service life.
(5) cable broken, broken. Cable breakage, breaking is not only likely to cause electric shock accident, and the pump is likely to run in a two-phase operation of the state, neither water and easy to damage the motor.
Second, the operation and maintenance of submersible pumps 1. Use the previous preparation (1) Check the cable for rupture and breakage. Before use to observe the appearance of the cable, but also with a multimeter or megger to check whether the cable access. There should be no oil leakage at the cable outlet.
(2) before the use of new pump or long-term standby pump before the start, the application of megger to measure the stator insulation of the shell is not less than 1MQ, otherwise the motor winding should be drying to improve the insulation level. Submersible pump factory insulation resistance value in the cold state measurement are generally more than 50Mr2.
(3) check the submersible pump is leaking. Submarine pump may leak the way the cable wiring, sealed chamber filling screw seal and seal 0 ring seal. Check to see if you are really leaking. The reason for the oil spill at the filler screw is that the screw is not tightened, or the oil-resistant rubber liner below the screw is damaged. If the O-ring seal to determine the oil leakage, the O-ring seal is mostly due to failure, then need to open the pump to replace the seal ring.
(4) long-term use of the submersible pump before re-use, should be opened on the first level of the pump shell, disk and then start the wheel to prevent the rust to start the part of the water and burn the motor winding. This is more important for water-filled submersible pumps.
For more info contact submerisble pump suppliers in uae or call us at +971 4 252 2966