Delivery: up to 540 l/min (32 m3/h).
• Head: up to 46 m.
• Temperature of pumped liquid:
-10°C to 85°C standard version.
-10°C to +110°C (N and V versions). • Maximum operating pressure:
8 bar (PN 8).
• Counterclockwise rotation facing the pump from the suction port.
centrifugal pump featuring axial
suction and radial discharge.
• Compact construction, with pump
coupled directly to motor; special motor shaft extension supported by ball bearings.
• Rotating assembly has back pull-out design, no need to disconnect the pump body from the pipe line.
• Threaded suction and discharge ports (Rp ISO 7).
• High performance closed impeller made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Mechanical seal with ceramic/carbon rings, NBR elastomers, other parts are made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Mounting dimensions according to EN 12756 (ex DIN 24960) and ISO 3069.
Asynchronous, squirrel cage rotor,
closed construction, external
• Protection class: IP55.
• Insulation: Class 155 (F).
• Performances to EN 60034-1
• Standard voltage:
220-230 V, 60 Hz, 2 poles, with automatic reset overload protection
Version made of AISI 304
• Handling of chemically and mechanically non- aggressive water and liquids (*).
• Water supply. • Irrigation.
• Water circulation (cold, hot, refrigerated).
Need a Quote
Working on a project and need quoting? Contact us today for a free quote
Water Booster Pump
vertical Multistage Pump
Chilled Water Pump
Swimming Pool Pump