Vertical multi-stage pump is an energy saving, non-priming pump coupled to a standard premium-efficient motor. It’s built to withstand a variety of, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids, and is designed to extend uptime and help reduce lifecycle costs in a wide range of demanding applications.
The e-SV range of pumps features 11 models, and each can be specially configured for a wide range of environments.
The e-SV pump is a non-self priming vertical multistage pump coupled to a standard motor .
The liquid end, located between the upper cover and the pump casing, is held in place by tie rods. The pump casing is available with different configurations and connection types.
• Delivery: up to 160 m3/hr (700 GPM)
• Head: up to 250 m (850 feet)
• Temperature of pumped liquid:
-20oF to 250oF (-30oC to 120oC) standard version
• Optional temperature range up to 300oF (149oC) high temperature version
• Maximum operating pressure
– SV1-22 with oval flanges: 230 PSI (16 bar)
– SV1-22 with round flanges or Victaulic: 360 or 575 PSI
(25 or 40 bar)
– SV33, 46: 360 or 580 PSI (25 or 40 bar)* – SV 66, 92: 360 or 580 PSI (25 or 40 bar)* – SV 125: 360 or 580 PSI (25 or 40 bar)
Need a Quote
Working on a project and need quoting? Contact us today for a free quote